Saturday, August 12, 2017

Mrs. Worldwide

Daily made us a beautiful breakfast our second day. Juice, ham, cheese, bread, eggs, fruit, coffee, dulces. She was the best.

We did a hop on, hop off Vinales bus tour that was a little less hop off and a little more wtf. Sometimes the driver wouldn't let us off and other times the stops were far too long. What I love about Noor is how brave she is about approaching strangers and asking questions. She told me that her mom used to say, "I'd rather be a fool once than be a fool the rest of my life." It's something I hope to take with me in my future travels!

We went to a beautiful viewpoint, visited another cave where we went on a boat, and saw the mural de la prehistoria. The bus driver waved and honked at every single person he passed. He's the true Mr. Worldwide! 

There's not much to do in Vinales, and Noor and I ate at Olivo twice and 3Js three times. Noor bought a Cuban hat that was much too small for my head. We did it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment