Saturday, August 12, 2017

Beach Day!

But first, the other b word - brekkies! Noor and I ate at a cute little place our host and guide recommended. I wish we could have eaten there every day.

Beach day is the best day! After deciding not to go to tourist destination Veradero, Noor and I decided to #keepitlocal and go to Santa Maria, a twenty minute drive outside of Havana. We VIP'd it and paid a guy 50 CUC to drive us there and back and wait for us at the beach. Who are we?? 

We paid 6 CUC for two chairs and an umbrella. Steal! We thought this dude was creepin but he definitely was trying to collect our money. We are jerks but the giggles we had about it after were pretty great.

I swam while Noor observed for my safety (I never passed swimming school) and then we drank juice out of coconuts. Beach day!



No comments:

Post a Comment