Sunday, August 20, 2017

Caldo de Cana

On my last day at Rosemary I walked along the 12K of beach and went for a swim. I knew I was sunburned but spent the entire day outside anyways because the sunshine felt so dang good.

Lucas was a dear and bought me a tapioca and a caldo de cana. Both delicious and ridiculously sweet, even for me! The tapioca had chocolate and banana. I watched the man put the sugar cane in the machine to make the caldo de cana, which is sugar cane and lemon juice. I thought my teeth were going to fall out. 

Lucas and I walked along the beach and he asked me if I had ever been to Malibu. He told me he was dating a 38 year old with a slamming body (it's true, I saw the pics). He's 22. She got back with her ex, told him to stop contacting her, but then he found out they broke up. He said he was in love. He tried to figure out where she moved, and then when he found out he drove there and knocked on her door. She was now dating her neighbor, but she snuck out to be with Lucas for the night. Lucas is a loon and his lady friend sounds like one too. Lucas wore a lot of billabong and vans products. He is from São Paulo, but I was disappointed that he didn't have many suggestions for what I should do there. His sweet tooth was on point though!

I went back to Rosemary and hung out with my new American friend named Rosemary while we waited for dinner. The fish was incredible! Cormoran gave me the most amazing massage and then I was off to sleep for my final night as a dreamer.



No comments:

Post a Comment